About the Role
We are seeking a commercially driven Global Head of eCommerce to lead e-commerce and marketplace sales across all markets. Reporting to the CEO, this person will be an important member of the executive team and instrumental in growing our direct-to-consumer business.
You’ll oversee the acquisition, SEO, SEM, Display, Affiliate, and SMS channels, as well as e-commerce operations, who will oversee site merchandising, on-site search, UX/UI, development, and analytics.
You are passionate about digital commerce and are always on top of the industry trends. You are an excellent people manager and know how to bring the best out in your team members. You get excited about finding ways to improve conversion rate, increase AOV and drive online sales. You have a true
entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to get things done. You have a strong appetite for
• Orchestrate all aspects of a strategic e-commerce plan. Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers across multiple channels.
• Lead a team of cross functional ecommerce specialists focusing on execution of business strategies with an emphasis on collaboration and inclusivity.
• Develop market-by-market annual and quarterly trading / commercial sales plans - and be accountable to operationalise these plans.
• Manage execution of the business P&L & profit contribution growth aligned to defined annual plans.
• Manage Gross Profit $ and % across, driving the right segment / product / price & promotions management.
• Be accountable for ambitious eCommerce top-line sales revenue targets across US, UK and EU, through change-the-business initiatives and innovating on routes to market.
• Support innovative online campaigns, big bets focus, driving merchandising excellence with web content & improving website conversion programs
• 10+ years of previous eCommerce experience in multiple countries, across multiple platforms – with full sales-revenue / P&L ownership
• Strong experience in managing teams of eCommerce experts, with a strong emphasis on commercial sales and business management
• Track record of definition and successful execution of significant eCommerce growth strategies (operations, sales planning, business development) across multi-country markets
• Good understanding of online environments & web platforms (e.g., Shopify, Amazon, Etsy, etc)
• Ability to lead and develop future team leaders.
• Ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholder executives, and foster team spirit amongst both direct reports and broader stakeholder community
• Ability to drive strategy and change (e.g., new go-to-market models, new processes) while implementing, analyzing and reporting on numerous concurrent eCommerce projects
• Analytical skills and experience in applying data & insights to make decisions
Creative, Curious, Collaborative, Kind
based. Cheltenham – 3 days in office required
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying please include “Head of eCommerce” in the email subject line.