Valentine’s cards are the perfect way to tell the special people in your life that you love them. Put them in the post, into a postbox or deliver them in person (if virus rules allow). Our talented designers have created several card designs for you to make.
Printable Card or Print onto Paper and Glue onto Card
Colouring Pencils (optional)
1. Print your card design of choice and cut it out.
2. Fold the cards along the score lines.
3. The bear and shark designs can simply be folded in half and sent as they are, or you can cut the shark and bear out so they are a shaped card, and write your message on the back of them.
4. Or you can print out the robot and bee and get creative with your own colours and designs.
5. For the envelope, glue or tape the side flaps. Fold them in, then fold the back section up and stick down. Once you have put your card in the envelope, stick down the top flap and you are ready to send or give your wonderful card.
Make your card even more exciting by including a little gift inside. We’ve got a fabulous range of Valentine’s inspired treats, including Rainbow and Hearts Temporary Tattoos, Jaw-some Shark Temporary Tattoos, Heart Shaped Paper Clips, Glitter Heart Hair Slides and a heart shaped Cherry Charm Necklace.
Or, why not include a homemade gift? We like small fabric heart shapes filled with potpourri or lavender – perfect to pop into a drawer to make clothing smell nice and it’ll make the card smell amazing when opened too! Simply cut two small heart shapes out of your favourite fabric, place the printed sides facing each other and sew the edges, leaving space to add the filling. Fill with the potpourri or lavender, then stitch up. If you want a personalised touch you can embroider a name or message on the front. Or, make heart shaped paper suncatchers.
For the step by step details, or a heart shaped friendship necklace, visit here for the instructions.