Looking for Easter craft activities? This free downloadable template lets you create a beautiful egg hunt scene to sit on the table this Easter – providing hours of fun for children and adults alike!
Glue or Double-Sided Tape
Tack or plasticine
A darning needle or push pin
String or bakers twine
Pompoms, tissue paper (optional)
1. Cut out all pieces and glue onto some card.
2. As shown on the image below, fold the four foliage sections of the scene, so that there is a flap on each to allow it to stand up.
3. Each bunny has a front and back and a little stand. Glue both sides onto some card and cut the slots for the stand. Add a pompom tail if you like!
4. The fence has a front and back. Glue onto some card and cut out. You can fold it wherever you like at a right angle so that it can stand up.
5. For the bunting, cut a length of string or bakers' twine, and arrange the paper flags with the string along the middle and then glue and fold around the string - as shown on the diagram below. Tie this onto the fence.
6. For the Easter Egg Hunt sign, punch two holes using some tack and a needle or pencil, and thread through some string or bakers twine. Hang this over the fence.
7. Fold the baskets into shape by following the instructions on the sheet. Don’t forget to add the handle and line the baskets with some tissue paper if you like.
8. Arrange the whole scene on a table and you’re ready for Easter!