We at Meri Meri love this hoppy time of the year, which is perfect for families to have fun. We reveal how to create a fantastic Easter party table setting and a terrific tattooed egg craft activity for everyone to make.
A special Easter party
Here’s our top suggestions on how to make the party table look eggstravagant using pretty pastels:
- Set the table with a pink or yellow tablecloth.
- Add a springtime touch of floral beauty, either with vases of real flowers or use paper flowers like our Flower Garden Decorative Sticks.
- Or, why not get your kids to help you make some tissue paper flowers. Here’s a simple tutorial to follow.
- Use bunny shaped Easter plates and napkins, like our Floral Bunnies or our fabulous Peter Rabbit range.
- Place bowls of candy eggs, especially ones wrapped in shiny foil, on the table – they look wonderful and can be a treat after the meal.
- Decorate the table with party favors, like our Bunny Piñata favors which include confetti and temporary tattoos.
- Other good ideas for gifts on the table are little baskets with packets of seeds in, for kids to grow their own spring veg. Cress is a good idea as it grows so quickly and tastes yummy in salads and egg sandwiches. Or have small mason jars with decorated name tags and filled with Easter candies.
Get crafty with eggs
Decorated eggs look amazing in Easter displays or for doing traditional egg rolling in your garden. So, we’ve created a fabulous craft activity for your kids, using temporary tattoos on top of painted eggs for sensational effects. This is a fun craft project they can do before tucking into their Easter meal. See the step-by-step video below.
We’ve got lots of delightful Easter gifts for your little people too, including costumes and accessories, check them out here.