click here to buy our Meri Meri dinosaur centre piece
he is bound to bring some fun to your party, especially when he roars!!
click the images above to buy our Meri Meri cupcake kit and follow out recipe
to make yummy chocolate treats for all your prehistoric party guests!
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE DINOSAUR NESTS
FOR THE CAKES
- Pre-heat your oven to 170°c (325°F) Gas Mark 3
- Using an electric mixer combine eggs with sugar until pale
- In a separate bowl sieve flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt
- In a jug combine the milk and vanilla essence
- Slowly add the flour mixture and milk to the eggs and sugar until all added
- Add the butter and mix well
- Spoon your mixture 2/3 full into your cupcake cases and bake for 30minutes
- Once cooked allow to cool for 5minutes and then transfer to a wire rack
FOR THE TOPPING
- Add butter to an electric mixer
- Slowly add the icing sugar and cocoa powder
- Add milk and mix well
- Using a knife decorate your cakes
- Grate dark chocolate on top, add jelly beans and your favourite Meri Meri toppers
Once printed stick around your house/garden or glue onto wooden stakes to peg into grass or plant pots!
Click here to check out our Meri Meri Dinosaur Treat Bags, they’re excellent for helping collect all your hidden treats!